So we all love make up , dont we ? (Many of us atleast)
We see a lot of make up gurus trying to make it look so easy for us to apply make up perfectly with the do’s and dont’s and experiment with a lot of different products and say by the end of it – “Be you , Do you!”
Well rightly said so , everyone has a different choice , idea , comfort level and creativity when it comes to make up!
Listing below the primary products required for giving yourself a “Pro” look whether chic , funky or wild .
- Primer – Always apply a primer before starting your make up (one alternative can be the Nivea men’s after shave balm)
- Foundation – To even out your skin , always apply the foundation next .
- Concealor – Many of us face blemishes , acne scars and under eye bags so to cover all that up use a concealor , there are various colour correctors for particular areas of the skin but that’s not required if you are just starting up! Also, for Indian skin generally concealor if preferable before foundation.
- Compact powder – So now you need to make sure your skin doesn’t look patchy after a few hours and looks even and smooth although you have applied two layers of liquid products so apply a compact powder to pack your concealor and foundation and it shall not be patchy or get mixed with your other products applied on the skin.
- Contour – Now for the start you need not contour like a pro , simply use a bronzer on your forehead border , below cheek bones and near your jawline (basically a design shaped “3” on your right side and inverted “3” on your left)
- Blush – Apply blush on the high points of your cheeks to give it a radiant natural pink/red/peachy glow (shade can differ as per your choice)
- Highlighter – It is used basically to highlight the high points of your face giving you a (not so) natural shine (of course) . So , apply your highlighter above your blush , the tip of your nose and the Cupid’s bow.
- Eyes – Many people prefer doing eyes soon after the primer so the fallouts don’t mess with the above mentioned make up . So firstly give your eyes a base (eye primer) so your eye make up stays long enough to make you look perfect as long as you want . Then apply the lightest shade matching your skin tone which shall be used as a transition colour so your eyes don’t look like they are totally singled out from your flawless make up looking hideous and blotchy . Use a single colour eye shadow for the start to make it look simple followed by a liner . Always apply the lightest shade of your products used on the upper lids to your lower lashline so your eyes look blended and perfect. Apply your favourite mascara to your upper and lower lashes to give it definition and make your eyes look beautiful.
- Lips – Always apply a liner to your lips first followed by your favourite lipstick . This makes the lipstick last longer and makes it look smooth and natural instead of giving you a layered effect .
Set your make up – Use a setting spray to fix your make up . YOU ARE DONE!
I hope this post was helpful for you and if required , I’ll do a list of all the good products which can be used for a beginner for a fine finished make up look!
Lots of love and positivity to every soul out there !