So I came across a lovely blog out here asking to describe your life in two words (Thank you Avid observer for that) and came to think of it … What is life in two words after all?
As I replied to that post I had these thoughts coming within about everything that I am and everything that I have seen . After having a flashback of the not so good side of life , I only had two words in my mind with what I could proudly relate my life to – ” Fearless Cub”
Life as we know – is filled with a lot of emotions. Everyone’s life is different . You might be able to relate to a few situations you see or hear about , but you cannot feel the same pain! Everyone’s intensity differs.
The naughty cub comes from a very emotional place in my heart . I have a lovely mother who is as strong as a tigress and after going through the roughest patch in our lives , a person came and told my mom she’s a tigress and her kids (my brother and I) are her cubs! We three created our lives on our own soon after my father left us to be in a better place , in heaven . We stood by each other and faced our pain as gracefully as we possibly could! We didn’t realise how strong we were until being strong was the only option! Today after five years the pain is same each and every day of the loss but I’ve learnt to live as strongly as I can and not just survive!
I have been a naughty kid since forever , even post my marriage I haven’t changed a bit . My family knows me as that kid with this naughty yet innocent smile and sparkling tiny eyes when I smile .
So yes , the naughty cub is never going to grow I laugh my pain off and try to make others smile too with the same. I wouldn’t ever wanna show anyone the pain within . I don’t want sympathy . I want strength . Strength comes from within.. I made my pain my biggest strength , today I can go through any circumstances whether good or bad with equal strength and positivity !
I’ve read this saying that really got me going stronger than ever – GOD GIVES HIS TOUGHEST BATTLES TO HIS STRONGEST SOLDIERS!
So all in all , this is my final thought – BEING STRONG IS IN YOUR HAND! Nobody can decide or feel what you have been through and how strong are you . You are the owner of your own mind and heart , never let anyone pull you down!
So we all love make up , dont we ? (Many of us atleast)
We see a lot of make up gurus trying to make it look so easy for us to apply make up perfectly with the do’s and dont’s and experiment with a lot of different products and say by the end of it – “Be you , Do you!”
Well rightly said so , everyone has a different choice , idea , comfort level and creativity when it comes to make up!
Listing below the primary products required for giving yourself a “Pro” look whether chic , funky or wild .
- Primer – Always apply a primer before starting your make up (one alternative can be the Nivea men’s after shave balm)
- Foundation – To even out your skin , always apply the foundation next .
- Concealor – Many of us face blemishes , acne scars and under eye bags so to cover all that up use a concealor , there are various colour correctors for particular areas of the skin but that’s not required if you are just starting up! Also, for Indian skin generally concealor if preferable before foundation.
- Compact powder – So now you need to make sure your skin doesn’t look patchy after a few hours and looks even and smooth although you have applied two layers of liquid products so apply a compact powder to pack your concealor and foundation and it shall not be patchy or get mixed with your other products applied on the skin.
- Contour – Now for the start you need not contour like a pro , simply use a bronzer on your forehead border , below cheek bones and near your jawline (basically a design shaped “3” on your right side and inverted “3” on your left)
- Blush – Apply blush on the high points of your cheeks to give it a radiant natural pink/red/peachy glow (shade can differ as per your choice)
- Highlighter – It is used basically to highlight the high points of your face giving you a (not so) natural shine (of course) . So , apply your highlighter above your blush , the tip of your nose and the Cupid’s bow.
- Eyes – Many people prefer doing eyes soon after the primer so the fallouts don’t mess with the above mentioned make up . So firstly give your eyes a base (eye primer) so your eye make up stays long enough to make you look perfect as long as you want . Then apply the lightest shade matching your skin tone which shall be used as a transition colour so your eyes don’t look like they are totally singled out from your flawless make up looking hideous and blotchy . Use a single colour eye shadow for the start to make it look simple followed by a liner . Always apply the lightest shade of your products used on the upper lids to your lower lashline so your eyes look blended and perfect. Apply your favourite mascara to your upper and lower lashes to give it definition and make your eyes look beautiful.
- Lips – Always apply a liner to your lips first followed by your favourite lipstick . This makes the lipstick last longer and makes it look smooth and natural instead of giving you a layered effect .
Set your make up – Use a setting spray to fix your make up . YOU ARE DONE!
I hope this post was helpful for you and if required , I’ll do a list of all the good products which can be used for a beginner for a fine finished make up look!
Lots of love and positivity to every soul out there !
Girls do make up for themselves , not for others. Being pretty makes you feel confident in a way , it has nothing to do with what others see and what others think!